TRAVELLING is not something you’re good at. It’s something you do. Like BREATHING. So take vacations go as many places as you can because you can always make money but you can’t always make memories.
What actually travel means? Real travel is when you take to the open road and you except everything that comes in your way- be it thrilling, joyful, difficult or depressing. This is what the original explorer did. This sense of wander is crucial and unbeatable. Unfortunately efficiency and technology is killing our sense of wander as today travel is almost entirely predictable. Travel is one of the greatest human freedoms ever. Be free Just because we can fly doesn’t mean we always have to fly so don’t be a tourist be a traveler.
Studies show that travelling can improve your overall health and enhance your creativity. Therefore, you need to take time out and go at least once a year to a place you have never been before. And you will realize that it feels good to be lost in the right direction.
So here are some facts that will make you want to travel:
- You’ll able to get along with people very easily and surely it helps you to feel less anxiety in social situations.
- In so many ways, it helps you to appreciate nature and you know what as you connect with nature you also connect with different cultures which are practiced in different parts of these beautiful world.
- Travelling will make you realize that new things coming on your way will be faced by you very easily and efficiently.
- The best travel accessory is someone you love and couples who travel together report increased love and intimacy.
- Frequent travelers are better problem solvers hence makes you smarter as you will find reinforced in your communication and social skills.
- According to the research money spent on travel will make you happier than money spent on material goods because my lovely ladies you will forget about $300 bag but you will never forget your trip as you made memories out of them.
- All you need is a weekend getaway as trip length doesn’t affect post trip happiness. A short trip will make you feel just happy as a long vacation would.
And you know what traveling did to me? I was more aware of myself and discover my inner peace. It has given me the- I can do anything, everything attitude.
In the end, we only regret the chance we didn’t take and of course we all don’t want any regrets in our life so while you travel, you’ll realize life is a wonderful gift as it’s either a daring adventure or nothing at all so TAKE RISK AND JUST GO.
It’s high time to plan a trip girls what are you waiting for? You don’t need magic to disappear. All you need is a destination.
“IT’S A BIG WORLD OUT THERE GO EXPLORE IT”
Author: Nupur Kothana